Re: [orca-list] ubuntu 18.04: main menu on pressing super is not accessible

Hi,

After pressing the Super key you must type something, for example to search for firefox. When I did this for the first time after typing f I heard Orca says firewall. Then I type further and Orca says firefox, so I finally press Enter to start Firefox. I could also Tab to the search results.

The next time I wanted to start Firefox, after pressing the Super key and type f Firefox was the first of the search results.

Milton