Re: [orca-list] Firefox: Strike elements not reported by Orca with read attribute

Orca is looking for the attribute named "strikethrough" with a value
other than false. I see text-line-through-color and
text-line-through-style, but no strikethrough. Assuming I'm not just
failing to see it....

It would be helpful if Gecko exposed text attribute names consistent
with what other toolkits gave us. See also
https://developer.gnome.org/atk/stable/AtkText.html#AtkTextAttribute
which includes:

ATK_TEXT_ATTR_STRIKETHROUGH
"true" or "false" whether the text is strikethrough

If Gecko did that, things should JustWork(tm) with Orca.

Thanks!
--joanie