Re: [orca-list] Problem with espeak-ng

Hello,

Le 28/03/2018 à 14:25, Arkadiusz Kozioł a écrit :
Hello.

I have a strange problem with espeak-ng. I want to use espeak-ng as fastest as possible, but Orca or speech
dispatcher are ignoring my speech setting for espeak-ng module in speech-dispatcher's configuration.

When and where can I set maximum speed to more than 390 words per minute?

Did you try using both spd-conf and configuring the speed through the Orca Screen Reader Preferences UI?

As a reminder for the latter it's in the Voice tab and the setting is called rate.

But it is labeled in percentage, I don't know how that translates in words per minutes.

Greetings,

Didier

Slint Linux accessible distribution http://slint.fr