[orca-list] orca read automatically incoming messages with smuxi

hello !

I use "smuxi" to discuss it on IRC and twitter. The only problem is that orca does not set the message incoming automatically. I noticed that it uses the same principle as pidgin to display messages. (text box read only). so, for the test, I copy the script of pidgin that I have renamed in "smuxi-frontend-gnome". after this manipulation, I have to read incoming messages automatically, but of all living-not only the one that has the focus.

do you think we can do something to fix that ?

jerem