Re: [orca-list] #781772 is starting to really bug me...

Thanks!

I'm still digging into this. It seems to be related in part to working
around the issue in which Firefox creates multiple accessible versions
of itself and a Thunderbird window created after the notification is
causing us to notice the zombie apps and attempt to clean up. Only we're
cleaning a bit too extremely. Anyhoo.... I've been able to reproduce a
version of the problem locally and am working on fixing what I can
reproduce. Hopefully that will fix your problem as well. Stay tuned!
--joanie