Re: [orca-list] #781772 is starting to really bug me...

Joanmarie Diggs aliandika:
# Since I've not yet done any FIFO log buffer,

Woe am I reading this right? Once this is implemented, will this allow us to turn a debug mode on and off without having to restart the screen reader and just send the log or copy the buffer to the clipboard? It does sound at least like a log buffer could do this. I'm most certainly looking forward to this, as it will make debug logging much easier for everyone.
Imetumwa kutoka wadudu