Re: [orca-list] Mouse review: on Orca preferences on panel Orca doesn't announce the whole line

I confirm that it's now fixed. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 28/06/2018 à 16:38, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Should be fixed in master.
--joanie

On 06/28/2018 07:50 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello all,

I'm continuing testing mouse review because some potential new users has
told me it's a must have if not they will stay on windows.

Environment:
- Debian Sid
- Orca master

Steps to reproduce:
1) Launch Orca
2) Active "speak object under mouse"
3) Open the Orca preferences
4) On the general tab, move the mouse on "Speak Updates" (top right)
5) Move the mouse on the word "Progress"
6) Move the mouse on "Bar"

Result: Orca only speaks "Progress"

Expected result: I'm not sure what is expected in this case, I assume
Orca should read the entire line at step 5 and at step 6 stay silent.

It's not totally clear for me, I've checked on NVDA, it proposes to read
by paragraph, line, word or character. In this case the whole line
should be read.

Best regards.