Re: [orca-list] flatpak apps accessibility with Orca

Le 20/06/2018 à 17:56, Pavel Vlček via orca-list a écrit :
Hi all,

Hi Pavel,

today, I installed Linphone 4.1 using flatpak. Linphone is written using QT 5 and is accessible under Win and Mac. But, flatpack uses some virtualization window or somethink, what makes Linphone absolutelly inaccessible, Orca says Linphone and that is all. Flat review is silent etc. So, can be flatpak / docker / container app accessible or not? If so, how to enable accessibility of these apps? At this time, I compile Linphone 4.1 from source to test,

I don't understand, does it work from source or not ?

if a11y problem is in QT or in Flatpak, but if it speaks under Win / Mac, I think it will speaks under Linux.

Not always, for example, Skype is accessible on Windows and Mac and not on Linux.

Best regards,
Alex.