[orca-list] I'm really liking Ubuntu Maté

Hey all,

I am really enjoying Ubuntu Mate, which I've found out is pronounced like liver pâté.  I took the plunge late
Saturday night. I installed a virtual machine of Ubuntu Mate 18.04. It's been a learning curve, and I've had
to rebind a Mate command for the panels, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I've even been exploring the
terminal. It's not the bear that I thought that it was, provided that one is smart.

Ben