Re: [orca-list] Demande officielle - official request

Hi,

Le 06/06/2018 à 12:58, Elisa via orca-list a écrit :
To Jean-Philippe

Official request.
A friend of mine wrote to contact hypra fr and did not get an answer. I

What is his name? It would enable us to search where his message is in
our archives.

wrote too, and did not get an answer.

You wrote at 9h30am, eg. 4 hours ago. Pllease dont require an immediate
reply or just phone us.

I replied you 30 mn ago.

On the site of Hypra it is indicated that: /"We propose you KALI for
73,85 €, or a whole range of voices from VOXYGEN which allow to find
what some appreciated under JAWS for a unit price of  83,35 €//////./

Hence my public and official request: how can I buy this pack and the
speech-dispatcher module that goes with it? I can not find a purchase
order on your site.

The order is via mail from your full data (post address, phone) to
produce official documents. Then once ordered and paid the invoice, we
send you the license key for voxygen voices and the process to get the
speech-dispatcher module (depending on your distro as spd has not been
released yet with these modules and is only available on Git or via
packages we created in advance). Note the module is free software.

My friend wants to use it on windows and me on ADVL.
http://accessdvlinux.fr

We only provide Voxygen for linux. For Windows, your friend should order
the Vocalizer product.

Best regards,

Thank you in advance.

Elisa