Re: [orca-list] FF highlighting text/Orca not speaking it

On my todo list, though in some cases the problem is in Firefox.
--joanie

On 06/06/2018 02:29 AM, Jace Kattalakis wrote:
Hey all, so I was using the latest Firefox again and was wondering if
the issue with Orca not reading highlighted text was fixed or not yet,
or if it's something on Mozilla's end?

I can reproduce easily, simply type
in....say....www.example.url/example/directory (the text doesn't matter
as long as it's more than one word, such as an address...this is the
quickest way to replicate it)

Now hit home, and hit ctrl+shift and go let and right. Orca stays
silent, but going through word by word with ctrl+left and right works fine.

Did this get fixed and I just need to pull orca-master or is it
somewhere on Joany's to do list?

Jace