Re: [orca-list] qt accessibility in ubuntu 18.04 bionic???

Hello,

Le 05/06/2018 à 15:22, Halim Sahin a écrit :
I don't get anything in qt apps in ubuntu bionic.
Is qt accessibility enabled or are some steps needed to enable it?
I can answer specifically for Ubuntu 1  8.04, but generally speaking for
Qt5 accessibility you need:
QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON set to 1
So check typing:
echo  QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON
if it is not set type:
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1

As an aside, I don't know for Qt5 but few Qt4 apps are accessible.

At least I checked that lokalize is accessible if built against Qt4
(I don't have Qt5 installed but I assume it stays accessible).

Greetings,

Didier
---
Slint distribution