Re: [orca-list] Behavior change for "Copies the contents under flat review to the clipboard" command

Huh. I'll disable that binding, but I'm surprised it doesn't check for conflicts. I could understand Orca binding a command to an unbound key, but it's odd that it overrides bindings that already were explicitly set by the user.