Re: [orca-list] In Orca 3.28, I cannot turn off some messages

Hello.

I speak about general tab.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Didier Spaier napsal(a):
Hello Vojta and all,

Just to make sure: are you speaking about the General Tab below Say All
or the Speech tab below Spoken Context?

I ask, because below Say All the settings apply when Orca speaks the
document content from your present location to the end of the document,
whereas below Spoken Context the settings apply about to focused item.

Best regards

Didier