Re: [orca-list] Capitalization style feature

Hello,

In a text editor, type these two lines:
This Is A text
this is a text

When you select the first vs the second line:
In the combo box Capitalization:
If you select "none" the two lines a spoken the same.
If you select "spell" for each capitalized letter you hear "capital"
If you select "icon" you hear instead a bell-like short sound

Idem for the letters you type in a text editor.

I just noticed that when I type a capital letter in this answer I get
both third indicator and the letter spoken with a more acute tone.

PS this reminds me that I should make a sound-icons package.

Have a good day,

Didier