Re: [orca-list] Installation of UBuntu-18.04

Hi bittukumar,

As Krishnakant recommand to create a swap partition, you can do so after creating /home and remember to leave 2000 or 4000 MB for swap.

To answer your questions:

1. Ubuntu 18.04 only supports 64 bit., see releases.ubuntu.com/bionic.

2. Krishnakant already answered.

3. I think you should make another fresh install if the grub boot loader is not properly installed. Be aware that at the end of Step 6 the boot loader must be installed on the same partition of Windows, mostly sda I think. Another thing is that when installation is complete and after pressing Enter to reboot, I then remove the pendrive and hold down the power button to shutdown the computer. After I restart the computer I wait a minute or 2 before I start Orca.

Success.

Milton