Re: [orca-list] Voxin update yet available?

Wait,

I was told by someone on this list that it works just fine with Fedora 28. What did I miss?

Chris.

On 07/22/2018 01:24 AM, Devin Prater wrote:
I'm still waiting for them to add support for Fedora 28.

Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor certified by World Services for the Blind
JAWS certified