Re: [orca-list] Thoughts about binding unbound speak-selected-text command?

Howdy,

I don't think this is currently taken, but what do y'all think about:
orca+shift+X?

Thanks,
Storm

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 05:10:37PM +0200, Milton wrote:
For me it doesn't matter binding or unbound. The great thing it is there!
Maybe with binding we will agree for a better key stroke than I can find for unbound.
Milton