Re: [orca-list] RFC: reporting spread sheet selection changes

perfect solution as xyz added and xyz removed with the said verbosity level.

This sounds very good.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Thursday 12 July 2018 04:44 PM, Kyle via orca-list wrote:
I can agree with "added to selection" and "removed from selection." It seems a bit wordy, but it's certainly better than respeaking the entire range of selected cells as well as the content of the currently focused cell every time a single cell is added or removed. Perhaps we can in fact just hear "D2 added" or "D2 removed" when verbosity is set to brief. Full selection information and focused cell contents can be left to WhereAmI for times when that information is known to be necessary.

Imetumwa kutoka mkono wangu