Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't speak after having used stty

Sorry, the test case below replace the one I just posted;

<shell script begins>
#!/bin/sh
while [ 0 ]; do
    previous_tty_settings=$(stty -g)
    stty -icanon -echo
        KEY=$(dd bs=3 count=1 2>/dev/null)
    stty "$previous_tty_settings"
        case $KEY in
                "") exit ;;
                $'\x1B'[A) echo "You should hear something, key up" ;;
                $'\x1B'[B) echo "You should hear something, key down" ;;
                *) echo $KEY
        esac
done
<shell script ended>