Re: [orca-list] qt accessibility well, no accessibility

hey there,
I endedup getting it fixed,
was missing the setting
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1
don't know why it was not in the mate desktop package?
thankfully it all works now,
but for the future could this setting not be added to the package that
adds the qt accessibility file in /etc/profile.d?
i'm running arch linux with mate
had to reinstall.
thanks for showing me your hand in this,
your thoughts are welcome