From: B. Henry
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:14 PM
To: kendell clark
Subject: Re: [orca-list] update on the speech dispatcher bug

Hey buddy, if you don't have another computer to ssh in to the problematic box, or if you would  like a 2nd, (probably useless in my case, but who knows),

opinion, send me your external ip and the other creds I'd need and I wilkl be glad to take a look for you.I was really frustrated for some hours a couple

weeks ago myself, and honestly am not %100 sure why things are working nicely again, but it sounds like maybe speech-dispatcher's not getting a pulse

channel, sink I guess it'd be correctly called.

I'll switch to pulse later just to see wheter I get orca speech or not.

I've not been reading most of my emaiol  for the last year, so don't know if anyone took over speech-dispatcher from Luke. YOu know anyting about that?

BTW, I'm still not reading all my mail regularly, just no  time right now, so give me a call, or dm me on twitter if you send an emaill that does not get

any answer. I'll check tonight, but tomorrow and  after who knows, it moight take a couple or three mopnths for me to get through all my mail, and or deside

to delete everything more than a few months old and filter out most of the rest...lol

--

     B.H.

   Registerd Linux User 521886

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 05:29:15PM -0600