Re: [orca-list] testing openoffice calc in accessiblecoconut

I haven't gotten the chance to play with it yet, but I hear it's better than Libre office, more accessible. So far, I've noticed an issue, and maybe this is just me overlooking some things, but I've noticed that the terminal, because it uses Terminator, does not have a menu bar. Normally, like in the mate terminal for example, you can right-click, or something to that effect, and tell it to show the menu bar. I'm not sure if you can do this in Terminator, I haven't found that option, using my applications key or context menu key yet., I'm about to try the right click method, and see if this works, because I need to select a block of text, then copy it. Just my observations so far, real quick, let me add in an update, I tried the right quick method, same as the context menu method, no select all, or copy, there's the paste option. And control shift a, or whatever it's supposed to be to select all, does nothing. So I'm stuck.