[orca-list] inaccessible popups as LibreOffice is starting without a desktop

A little background: I'm working toward getting a mostly text mode installation of a modified ArchLinuxARM on a Raspberry Pi 3. Instead of a command prompt, the user will see a simplified text-based menu that will launch many installed applications, but will also have a shell option. There are however some applications that will require X with a basic window management system for use with Orca. Some of these applications include Firefox and LibreOffice. I have wrappers already set up to launch LibreOffice Writer and Calc via startx along with a very tiny window manager I found called lwm, which serves to help popup windows get their proper focus, especially in Firefoxx, but also any other application that is needed that relies on a window manager to properly focus a window that is supposed to pop up.

So my problem is specifically with LibreOffice Calc. First of all, both Writer and Calc open an inaccessible window, or at least a window that is inaccessible when using only startx and lwm with Orca, any time it is opened with a file that doesn't exist. In my wrappers, I worked around this problem by touching the file if it didn't already exist and then deleting the file once LibreOffice is closed if it is still empty. However, Calc displays another inaccessible popup window as it is launched, even if the file to be opened does exist. This is a fairly large window in the upper left corner of the screen. My phone is identifying some text regarding language and numbering, but I can't set anything in that window, as Orca can't see the window. Once the main window opens, Orca has no further trouble, but these windows pop up in between the time the splash screen closes and the time the main window would open, so for some reason, Orca isn't seeing it. I know my circumstance is a bit unusual, but has anyone by chance found a way to work around this, or better, a way to make Orca see the window? Thanks for any help.
Imetumwa kutoka keki yangu ya gorofa