Re: [orca-list] add vietnamese voice to orca

Hi,

F123 is experimenting with HTS speech synthesis on the Raspberry Pi 3. It is still a work in progress, but you might want to join us in making it fast enough for use by the blind on various screen readers. Here is a guide which might help get you started:
https://odo.lv/Recipes/HTSEngine

Since this list is focused on Orca, you may want to join ours by e-mailing:
F123e+subscribe groups io

We are also interested in using the Pi in educational settings, so it would be good to cooperate.

Fernando