Re: [orca-list] accessible coconut

The update to sonar is called antergos-sonar and good luck getting anything you can boot from sourceforge! I tried and couldn't manage to get anything that would boot and don't know any of the checksum integrity values against which to test that distribution either.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018, tim wrote:

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:17:48
From: tim <isfeldt gmail com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>
Cc: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] accessible coconut

LOL, so I booted this live image, and from what I gather, it's based on
ubuntu  which is interesting,  I've noticed though, that the password
English, letter L doesn't work, that confuses the heck out of me, when you
select install from the desktop, I'm wondering if I should install this,
stick with sonar, as I don't believe it's been updated, or find an
alternate distribution! I had sonar 2016 installed, and nothing appears to
be getting updated, or should I go with a fedora. I'm kind of stuck, I'm
debating whether I want to go down there again, also I see the pulseaudio
volume control it doesn't have an actual sound icon, where you adjust the
input, Hardware, output volumes like most other distributions do, so I'm
not sure how they have this one set up. Just my observations, I'm going to
try and chroot into my existing install, and see if I can grab a data from
there, and copy it, because they're also doesn't appear to be a places
menu, so this ought to be interesting!