Re: [orca-list] How to drop an profile ?

Hello Alex,

A while ago, I asked about the same question and got a response from this list. This is what you can do:

- export all current Orca settings using dconf dump /org/gnome/orca/ > my-backup.ini; - edit the export using your favorite text-editor, removing the specific profiles from the file
  (line profiles= under [/], and their sections [profile/....])
- first quit Orca, then re-import the settings using dconf reset -f /org/gnome/orca/;  dconf load /org/gnome/orca/ < my-backup.ini;

Hope this helps, kind regards,

Frans-Willem Post