Re: [orca-list] Updating Orca and various dependencies

Hello James,

Happy new year.

Le 02/01/2018 à 23:53, James Austin a écrit :
Hi and happy new year to you all

Could someone please explain how to update Orca and its various dependencies such as at-spi? I have
explored the Wiki but cannot find the information I need. The build-dep no longer seems to exist.

Assuming that you be still using Ubuntu 16.04 that includes orca 3.18 according to this page:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=xenial&searchon=names&keywords=orca
I am afraid that there be no easy way to update, as I don't see back ported packages for more recent versions.

However I don't run Ubuntu, hopefully someone will give you a more encouraging answer.

Didier
http://slint.fr