Re: [orca-list] Fw: looking for screen readers for a study

Glenn At Home aliandika:
# Participants will have two (2) weeks to
# complete the tasks and record as many problems encountered in each DL in
# diary format (Word documents).

Um, just a curious question I guess. Word documents? I know LibreOffice Writer can open these, but as a standard file format, Microsoft Word format falls completely flat. It's also totally unnecessary for something such as a diary format to record any problems we encounter when trying to conduct a search. I would suggest Open Document format, since yes, even Microsoft Word itself has been able to handle these files for nearly 8 years, but even that is like using a sledgehammer to hang a picture on the wall. Please, for the love of all things useful and practical, allow us to use the text editor of our choice. I promise you'll be able to open the file, and that you will have no trouble reading it.
Imetumwa kutoka viatu vyangu