Re: [orca-list] Firefox selection issue

Gosh, this is just getting weirder and weirder, isn't it!

I thought perhaps maybe it was an issue being caused by certain HTML boundery elements, but that doesn't seem to be the case after all.

Anyway though, if anyone's interested further in my finding/theory, they can write me privately at:

clgilland07 gmail com

Due to someone on this list telling me I'm causing in their word, drama, on the list, I refuse publicly to continue this discussion on list, as that's the last thing I want to do!

Chris.