Re: [orca-list] OT: Any accessible VOIP clients/services?

Linphone is very accessible from its commandline interface, has a daemon mode where you just type commands
and do not even clutte3r a terminal or console
with any interface which I use with keyboard shortcuts I can explain to you off list some time, and the gui
is also accessible, but a bit confusing to me as
some buttons only say button, and generally I find it clumsier.
\
Also if you use arch,  I made a wrapper script that adds some auto completion too the cmdline interface as
well as cleans up and organizes command history
and makes  changing some configurations easier as well.
I'll lbe updating this some time in the net month or two when I have time.
Many other aps allow for voice chat, but linphone is the one that works well with any reasonably standard SIP
provider. I use callcentric for my long
distance, i.e. calling phones anywhere.

--

     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Nolan Darilek wrote:
Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:11:46PM -0600

My phone bit it today, and this afternoon I need to join a conference call
for which my only options are dial in, or use an inaccessible Electron app.
Can anyone recommend a Linux-accessible VOIP client/service that I can set
up in the next 5-6 hours? Normally I'd do my own research and try a few
things, but I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now.

Thanks.