Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 16.04

On second try, I can hear drum sound. I need to turn the volume up (haha)

  • After you hear the drum, press Tab once and press Enter.
  • Wait couple of seconds (in my virtualbox, takes about 10 seconds) then press Alt + Win + s. That should start Orca

Then if you wish to start installer, Follow these steps:

  • Press Alt+F1
  • arrow right until you hear "System Menu"
  • arrow down until you hear "Administration".
  • Arrow right to enter Administration sub menu and arrow down until you hear "Install Ubuntu Mate"
  • Press Enter and you should have installer with orca working.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso