Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.26.1 pre isn't fully translated to Czech

Le 06/02/2018 à 08:44, Vojtěch šmiro a écrit :
Hello.

I have this version of Orca in Accessible coconut 16.04.23, but it isn't fully translated to Czech.

Please, will you translate that? I have language support for Czech language fully installed, but Orca speaks some information in English.

Thanks.

Hello Vojtěch,

The translation is not managed by the Orca team but by the GNOME translation team for your language.

More information here: https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject

Best regards.--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager