[orca-list] Unity top pannel not completely accessible in orca 3.23.91

Dear all,

I just upgraded my Ubuntu 16.04 laptop to use Orca 3.23.91 and find that
it is really great.

Performance is brilliantly responsive and in many places on the web it
is surprizingly smooth.

My only disappointment is that the problem of Unity top panel and dash
being inaccessible has returned.

For example pressin the super key announces the dash but then it is
totally inaccessible.

When I navigate in the top panel with left and right arrows I only here
"window, window " and not the menu title like "system, accessibility " etc.

When I enter on shut down, the dialog with all the buttons is absolutely
inaccessible.

I am just curious, is this a regression or have we decided not to
support Unity any more?

I am aware that Ubuntu does not come with Unity any more, so the question.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.