Re: [orca-list] my report on slint

Hello,

login-chooser is all lower case and should be typed as root.
Instead session-chooser, also all lower case, is to be typed as regular user.
Yes pidgin is installed.
Many desktops are included but you can choose a default one during installation and change it after
installation with session-chooser.
I just finished testing the new version but it's 1 AM here, will upload the new ISO and associated packages
tomorrow (or later today, Paris time).
Stay tuned.

Greetings,

Didier Spaier