Re: [orca-list] A quick Debian question

*Any* installer or live system that:
1) speaks after booting (no matter if it's on a console, using speakup, or with a GUI, using Orca),
2) gives access to either a console or a terminal for X to type commands,
should work using the commands I posted here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2018-December/msg00120.html

As an aside, using either a live system or an installer (not going as far as actually installing, of course)
that fulfill above conditions, won't make any difference for a simple reason:
an installer *is* a live system in the sense that it lives in RAM just like a "real" live system. It just has
another purpose and less features, as it is built for a specific purpose.

Didier