Re: [orca-list] A quick Debian question

Hello.

And I add my question.

Is some way to install Debian wia graphical environment such as mate?

thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 17. 12. 18 v 19:21 Tim via orca-list napsal(a):
Just a quick question, anybody know if there is an acceptable method of booting into alive Debian 9 image, with orca? I know by default when you boot a Debian ISO / USB image, you have to press s to get speech but that then brings you to the talking command line installer. I'm wanting to boot into a graphical live image, with orca, so that I can chroot into my installed system, because I inadvertently installed a package, and now it won't boot, so I just need to go in and remove said package but I'm not sure if this is possible, I know with Ubuntu for example, or other distributions, you can boot into the desktop environment, like mate or gnome, and orca would come up speaking by default. I could always find something like an older sonar gnu image, and boot that if I need to, but because you have to tell Debian which desktop environment do you want to install, I wasn't sure if there was a I guess you could call it plug-and-play method, to boot from USB, and be presented with Orca and a graphical desktop. Thanks a bunch!