Re: [orca-list] Not Orca related exactly, but an espeak question

espeak "If you don't put this sentence between quotes, you will just hear its first word"

You can use either simple or double quotes, but they should match.

In the example above I used double quotes, otherwise the sentence would have ended after don.

Best,

Didier