On Fri, 14 Dec 2018, Tim via orca-list wrote:

Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 00:17:02
From: Tim via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04 gmail com>,
    Michael Maslo via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Manjaro and orca

Yes! Well as of current I'm not exactly sure, but because manjero, it's based off of Arch Linux, it's quite
accessible, if you're familiar with how Arch operates, Pac-Man Etc, you should have no problems adjusting.
A couple of years ago, there was an accessible distribution known as sonar gnu / Linux, which included the
mate desktop, or gnome, which ever you chose, and all the accessibility tools such as Orca, speak up Etc,
to make an accessible distribution. I'm not sure what exactly happened to the sonar project, I've since
switched to Debian, for other reasons, and I know that a couple of other accessible distributions have come
out since the sonar project was in development, so I don't know its current state or anything. Hopefully
that answers your questions, like I said it's pretty easy, if you know how arch releases work. If not, it's
a little bit different from say ubuntu, and Debian. I just heard that Arch has better accessibility
support, I don't know that personal
 ly, but
 I will say that Arch Linux, and manjero,  distributions that are based off of Arch, are Rolling releases,
unlike ubuntu and Debian and which you have to upgrade the entire distribution, once a new release comes out.