Re: [orca-list] Translation of Orca

Hello,

Orca is a gnome application.
Gnome runs its translation project where translators are organized in teams so they can collaborate on individual translation.
Here is a link to Czech translation team: https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/cs/
So If you would like to work with these guys, please look at their team page and possibly other pages they are promoting, register at the l10n.gnome.org, join the dedicated email list and continue from there.
There is an app called gnome translator that can help with the actual work.
It's accessible although you will have to use flat review too.
Btw gnome 3.32 is 99% translated into czech as of now according to the stats on their gnome translation team page. They are regularly updating orca translation too.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa December 8, 2018 3:30:55 PM UTC používateľ "Vojtěch šmiro via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org> napísal:
Hello.

I would like to help with translation of Orca to the Cuzech Language.
Please, is it possible? Who may I contact?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org

Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.