[orca-list] What makes alt+super+s work?

I recently installed debian on a laptop "by hand". I mean, I typed in the commands to format the hard drive, ran debootstrap, wrote an /etc/fstab file -- the whole works. Everything is fine except that alt+super+s does not appear to work. I can start orca by hitting alt+f2 and typing "orca". But it doesn't start if I press alt+super+s. I am guessing I need to install some package where that is configured.
John G. Heim; jheim math wisc edu; sip://jheim sip linphone org