Re: [orca-list] Accessible distros

Hello.

And what about my flatmate's Dell Latitude D630?

Memory: 2,9 GiB
processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00GHz × 2
Graphic: Quadro NVS 135M/PCIe/SSE2

I think, it's not enough.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 03. 12. 18 v 15:05 Janina Sajka via orca-list napsal(a):
No, I doubt this is enough for anything more than nongraphical console
virtual machines.

Even if you can get a Windows vm to run with these resources, it's
likely to be far too slow for any practical use.

Best,

Janina

Orca screen reader developers writes:
Hello.

Is this enough?

Memory: 3,2 GiB
Proccessor: Intel® Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz × 2
Graphic: NV4B

What screenreader do you use in VM Windows and what voice?

thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.