[orca-list] How to make Mumble accessible in Arch/Antergos?

Hello!

In a recent installation of Antergos, I find that the included mumble package still depends on qt 4, yet, qt-at-spi is no longer in the repository.  Once upon a time, I could use mumble-git package (it had to be builted from sources), and have an accessible client.  This seems no longer to be the case.  Is there a GTK client, I don't know about?

All offers of help appreciated,

-Dave  H.