Re: [orca-list] Orca list what will be done with my problem?

I don't have to reproduce the problem.

Clone the Orca's repository from github, install and check it again.

W dniu 23.08.2018 o 14:29, Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez via orca-list pisze:
Hi Arkadiusz

Don't know.... but Is there a bug report on this??

Do you have a debug output file reproducing this issue?

I cannot reproduce it at least in GNOME 3.28.2

I work with Gedit every day and with a lot of another applications switching between them and no luck.

So please, help us to identify this issue in order We can help you solving it.
Many thanks have a good day

Regards,
Javier