[orca-list] Strange problem with yaourt while trying to install something in antergoes from the aur.

Hi all,

Just installed antergoes on a new system here and while trying to install a package from the aur, I get the message, yaourt command not found.  I have tried this with espeak-ng-git as well as with fenrir and got the sa,me result.  Anyone else having this problem.  I am using gnome with all packages up to date.  hanks.

Matthew