Re: [orca-list] Brail display with Ubuntu/Orca

Hello,

Orca also uses liblouis for braille translation.
For communicating braille output to individual braille devices it uses brltty.
Your message sounds to me like you are asking for certain braille device model that has been made available recently however I don't know which one.
So the answer to your question is if you can use that device with brltty you can do it with orca too.
For more discussions on this please let us know what a device this is.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa August 11, 2018 5:21:07 PM UTC používateľ bittukumar jaiswal via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> napísal:
Hello, all!
does anyone know about newly came (Brail Me) note taker and
refreshable Brail display?
does it work with Orca on any Linux distro?
if answer is yes then how to use?
it use Libluis for Brail to text and text to Brail conversion.
because I am thinking too get support for Orca, it already support
NVDA, Brail back and Voiceover.

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.