Re: [orca-list] WARNING: Orca broken on latest Arch upgrades

Very possible. There were lots of python upgrades over the weekend.

I'm definitely not updating my two other Linux machines for now!

Majid Hussain writes:
hi there,
could this possabily have something to do with python 3.7?
note,
other apps that use python don't work as yet, e.g gpodder.
i've done the upgrade, but have not rebooted.
think i'll keep my machine going till I hear other responces
so fello archers, please do respond?
Majid