Re: [orca-list] Spread sheet selection: entire row vs individual cell selection clashes

Will take a look. Thanks!
--joanie

On 08/03/2018 08:57 AM, Peter Vágner via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

Here is another edge case related to spread sheet selection reporting.

Steps:
* Make sure Always speak selected spread sheet range is not checked.
* Open a spread sheet document in libre office.
* Press shift+space to select entire row. Orca will report row 1
selected or any other row number you have just selected.
* Verify the selection by pressing shift+orca+up arrow. For example I
have just selected A1 through AMJ1.
* Now press shift+left arrow key. Orca will report row 1 unselected.
Examining selection I can see A1 through AMI1 is being selected.

Unfortunatelly I have no suggestion how to handle this better other than
turning on Always speak selected spread sheet range.
But the current reporting of such chain of events is somewhat
missleading I am afraid.

Thanks and greetings

Peter