Re: [orca-list] [BRLTTY] Braille display inoperable in GUI since polkit-update

Hello,

Samuel Thibault, le mar. 31 juil. 2018 02:56:45 +0200, a ecrit:
For information, I have found a culprit patch added recently to
policykit to fix a CVE.  Follow-up will happen on

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/brltty/+bug/1782320
https://bugs.debian.org/905058

The issue was actually within brltty itself. For debian unstable users,
the update is already available as 5.6-5, it will migrate to debian
testing within a few days. For Ubuntu, I have noted on the bug the patch
which they should upload to fix the issue.

Samuel