Re: [orca-list] Can some one explain how to use rewind and fast forward in a document

Hello,

In the Screen reader preferences window on the general tab inside the  say all pannel there is a checkbox you can use to toggle say all forward / rewind support.

If it's in effect you can use up and down arrow keys to fast forward or rewind a say all operation currently in progress.

There is another checkbox you can use to enable quick navigation support on the web during say all.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 24.04.2018 o 08:31 Krishnakant Mane napísal(a):
hello all,

I might have missed on this discussion when it happened.

I am some times on a vacation mode so may not have seen the thread.

But can some one please explain how this rewind and fast forward works in let's say a writer document?

What are the shortcuts and what will be the response?

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.